Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on:
- your dog’s bedding
- inside crates
- indoor kennels
- in the car.
1. Shake the bottle
2. Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
3. Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
4. Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
5. ADAPTIL® Spray can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels , or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed (particularly inside the carrier or crate) and allow enough time (15 min) for alcohol evaporation.
6. Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.