Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
Advantage for dogs is an easy to use spot-on treatment for flea infestation in dogs.
Advantage will kill fleas within one day of treatment and will prevent further flea infestation for up to four weeks. This product will also treat biting lice on dogs.
Advantage can be used in conjunction with Drontal worming treatment as part of a parasite control program to keep your pet protected.
Advantage should be used every four weeks to make sure that your pet remains protected.
Sometimes a flea infestation can develop where the fleas deposit their eggs in the environment (which can lay dormant for over 12 months), these eggs can then hatch into fleas and attach themselves back onto your pet. In order to get rid of any flea eggs that you may have in the environment you should consider using a household flea spray such as Indorex or Acclaim.
To access the product information datasheet please follow this link to the Veterinary Medicine Directory and search the up-to-date product database.
Good preparation will always make the task of treating your pet easier and safer. Preparation could include:
- Getting the pipette ready and piercing the seal using the reverse of the lid.
- Enlisting someone else to help and get them ready.
- Keep yourself and the environment as calm as possible.
- Sometimes having your pet wrapped in a towel can be beneficial for both safety and making the pet feel safe.
Once you are ready to apply the treatment, please use the following instructions:
- Where possible have your pet in a standing position.
- Part the hair between the shoulder blades (close to the back of the neck) until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the contents along the skin.