Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
All animals require optimum nutrition to maintain good health. For some cats and dogs in certain situations, this can’t always be provided through their diet and needs to be supplemented through nutrients. One such group of nutrients are the Omega 3 and Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). When dogs or cats are EFA deficient this can cause problems such as dry, scaly or itchy skin resulting in the associated problems.
oatex EFA contains a proven blend of Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFAs. The levels are specifically designed to help health in dogs and cats, and provide a better blend of ingredients than using a single EFA source such as evening primrose oil.
- Linoleic acid (LA) – an omega 6 that is particularly useful in maintaining optimal skin turnover and barrier function
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) – an omega 6 that is not very widely available but is very useful in maintaining healthy skin
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – an omega 3 that is known to help with the many bodily functions
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – an omega 3 known to support various actions in the body and skin
- Vitamin E – a potent antioxidant
- Vitamin A – a lipid soluble vitamin that helps to maintain healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D – a lipid soluble vitamin that aids skin turnover
Pet Remedies recommend that you visit your vet as this is always the best place for advice. Your vet can also advise on the quantity to feed. Coatex capsules can be given alone or mixed in with food.