Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
Frontline is an easy-to-use flea and tick treatment for cats available in a pipette applicator.
Frontline will kill fleas, ticks and biting lice that are on your pet fast
- Fleas will be killed within 24 hours of application
- Ticks will be killed within 48 hours of application
For the best protection, Frontline should be applied once per month, this will help prevent re-infestation of fleas and ticks.
Frontline is one part of protecting your pet against fleas, it is also important that your pet is protected from other internal parasites, such as worms and the environment where your pet lives is also kept parasite free.
Main ingredient – Fipronil
To apply frontline
Good preparation will always make the task of treating your pet easier and safer. Preparation could include:
- Getting the pipette ready, ensure that all the liquid is in the bottom of the pipette (the wides part).
- Enlisting someone else to help and get them ready.
- Keep yourself and the environment as calm as possible.
- Sometimes having your pet wrapped in a towel can be beneficial for both safety and making the pet feel safe.
Once you are ready to apply the treatment, please use the following instructions:
- Where possible have your pet in a standing position.
- Part the hair between the shoulder blades (close to the back of the neck) until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the contents along the skin.
Frontline should not be used in cats/ kittens weighing less than 1kg and kittens under 8 weeks old.
Frontline spot on cat can be used during pregnancy and lactating.