Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
- Nutribound’s essential amino acids provide vital nutrition to the malnourished patient.
- Nutribound provides a source of glutamine and prebiotics for intestinal cells.
- It provides prebiotic fibres to help stimulate intestinal function*
- Available in a handy sized, take home bottle.
- Can easily be administered onto food or into water by the pet owner.
- Can be given until a return to normal eating and/or drinking behaviour is observed for up to 14 days or.
- Available in packs of 3 x 150ml.
- Individual cat and dog formulations.
Nutribound contains a selection of well-known ingredients recognised to aid recovery:
|Zinc, Arginine, Glutamine, Prebiotics||Help maintain the immune function 1- 5|
|Glutamine||Aids in maintaining gastrointestinal tract integrity 6|
|Zinc, Arginine, Ω3 and Ω6||Key nutrients in skin turnover|
|Taurine and E Vitamins||Antioxidant properties 7, 8|
|Inulin and Oligofructose (FOS)||Intestinal microbial balance 9-11|
Nutribound can be given for up to 14 days or until a return to normal eating and drinking behaviour. It can be given:
- Poured on food
- With water
- On its own
- Or even by tube or syringe feeding
Due to Nutribound’s liquid form, tube feeding does not require any dilution of the product.
IN DOGS (per day)
|< 10 kg||15 - 30 ml|
|10 - 20 kg||30 - 50 ml|
|> 20 kg||50 - 70 ml|
IN CATS (per day)
|4 kg||24 ml|
|6 kg||36 ml|
|8 kg||48 ml|