Adaptil Transport Calming Spray from CEVA is very useful in helping to prevent or reduce fear related reactions in situations which dogs may find worrying or situation that may make them apprehensive.
Adaptil can be used for events both inside and outside the house, such as:
- Travelling in the car
- Adjusting to a new environment (new home, strangers, shelters)
- Visiting the vet, hospitalisation
- Unpredictable situations, fireworks and loud noise phobias
These fear related reactions may be expressed as:
- Destruction, inappropriate toileting
- Vocalisation (whimpering, whining, barking)
Suitable for all Dogs
- Effect will last 4 to 5 hours.
- Each dog might react slightly differently
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps for every application
- Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (8 sprays / application)
- Never spray directly onto your dog
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before letting your dog in the car
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.