Flumax - Cats with upper respiratory tract problems can experience painful ulcers and other flu-like symptoms. These problems can cause cats to experience some quite painful ulcers and other flu-like symptoms, as well as making them prone to other secondary bacterial infections. Using Flumax will help to reduce the proliferation of viral conditions, reduce shedding and also fight off these secondary bacterial infections.
Suitable for all CatsSafety Warning
|Adult cats - 2 pumps, twice daily|
|Kittens - 1 pump, twice daily|
Each pump (1.5ml) can be given directly or added to food. If necessary the dose can be adjusted based on 3ml per 4.5kg cat weight twice daily, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.Composition
- L-lysine – an essential amino acid
- Cranberry and pomegranate – antioxidant rich extracts
- Pelargonium sidoides – a plant extract which provides immune support and aids with innate respiratory defence mechanisms
- Zinc – an essential trace element with immune and antioxidant properties
- B Vitamins – known to aid with appetite and energy regulation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.