Pet Remedies is unable to add this product to your cart until we have recieved pet information, please login or create an account to do so
Or create a new account
Hill's® was specifically chosen by Pet Remdies as one of our must have dog foods due to the company's ethos and practices. We believe that Hill's® offers one of the best range of nutritional dog and cat food available.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Hill's® Feeding guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 cups (365 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 1/4 cups (620 g)|