Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the petremedies.co.uk online web site. Please review these Site Terms and Conditions, which govern your use and purchase of products from our site.
By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this Site.
All statements, guarantees or warranties in our terms of trading are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights.
All items supplied are covered by the manufacturer's own warranty.
We welcome orders via Post (Unit 10a, Parc Caer Seion, Conwy, LL32 8FA), Fax (01492 585322), Phone (01492 593 062), or online through www.petremedies.co.uk
You will be notified as soon as possible if goods are subject to delivery delays.
We reserve the right to seek independent verification of your stated particulars prior to shipping.
Orders placed via our website are completed on a secure online order from.
We dispatch all orders received by 1pm Monday - Friday the same day (Subject to stock levels).
When order during a weekend, bank holiday or during the holidays processing and dispatching of your order may differ.
To meet customers’ needs, goods may be shipped to alternative addresses, subject to our approval.
Under no circumstances will we ship Aerosols outside of the UK MAINLAND.
Deliveries usually take place between 9am and 5pm and may require your signature.
All delivery instructions are at the discretion of the driver.
Value Added TAX (VAT)
We will charge you the current UK VAT rate (At the time of writing 20%) on all goods dispatched to European Union (EU) countries. Any orders outside the EU will be zero rated for VAT
To safeguard against the miss-use of your credit / debit card we may require additional identification. This should be sent (if requested) to us by e-mail. For identity verification we accept any two of the following:
- Drivers License
- ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Employers identification card / business card
- Copy of relevant passport page
We reserve the right to hold goods until we can be assured that no fraud has occurred. This should not be taken as any indication as to the financial standing or credit-worthiness of the customer.
We accept the following cards:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Master Card
- Discover (Via Paypal)
- American Express (Via Paypal)
All online payments are processed over a encrypted secure connection to protect your payment details, payment details are not stored on our website at any point and are not accessible to our staff.
Click here to view Recurring Payment T&C's
Sales & Returns
- Goods are offered subject to being unsold.
- Non-Availability will be advised with suggestions for a suitable alternative.
- Goods remain the property of PetRemedies.co.uk (Pharmavet Ltd) until fully paid for.
- Prices and specification are subject to change without notice.
- Prices may depend on currency fluctuation.
- Any price change will be advised prior to charging.
- In accordance with the consumer protection "Distance Selling" regulations, you have the right to a cooling off period. Goods may be returned to Pet Remedies (Pharmavet Ltd) (In the condition which they were received) from the day the contract is concluded (when you submit your order) until 14 working days after the goods have been received by you.
- All returns are at the senders cost and risk. We strongly recommend that you use registered mail or equivalent and take out suitable insurance to cover your return.
- Refunds will take place within 30 days of cancellation.
- Errors and omissions excepted
Deals & discounts can be offered and revoked at the descretion of the Pet Remedies' Team. Deals and offers are usually offered with a minimum order of £9.99 unless otherwise stated.
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions, vouchers or other offers on the Website. Each such offer and or voucher shall be subject to its own express terms, however, each offer or promotion will be subject to availability at all times. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our system for handling complaints is as follows:
FAIR - Our overriding concern will be to achieve your complete satisfaction.
CONFIDENTIAL - No part of your complaint will be divulged to 3rd parties.
EFFECTIVE - We are committed to solving any issues that may occur as quickly and simply as possible.
INFORMATIVE - We will keep you fully informed of progress.
If you have a complaint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the full details.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are also allowing us to send you the latest version of our newsletter which you may un-subscribe from at any point.