Puppies grow at an incredible rate in their first 18-24 months and multiply their birth weight by an average of 60 times. As your puppy grows, the rapid growth puts pressure on their joints. Synoquin Growth could help during development, especially in certain breeds which can be prone to joint issues.
Suitable for all Puppies 3 - 24 months of age.
Give two tablets a day, preferably one in the morning and one in the evening with the dog's daily meals. When the dog reaches two years of age it may be necessary to continue with supplementation using the appropriate synoquin maintenance tablet or capsule for the breed size.
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine – facilitates the action of glucosamine
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.