Super-easily absorbed into the skin, FiltaBac Antibacterial is a protective and effective antibacterial sunblock cream, formulated to nourish and condition the skin whilst offering superb security against bacteria. Suitable for use on horses and dogs.
- FiltaBac®Cream acts as a totally natural second skin, has antibacterial properties, protecting skin cells as they return to normal (cells remain moist, can breathe and expel serum/fluid)
- FiltaBac®Cream provides a barrier to the damaged area from environmental influences - rain, dirt or insects
- FiltaBac®Cream also gives total sunblock protection to any white, finely haired or hair-less areas from sunburn
- FiltaBac®Cream is specifically designed for use on large and small animals, your first aid option at home and in the field
When to use
- Broken and Grazed Skin Areas
- Bites from other animals
- Cuts and Gashes
- Girth Galls/Girth Rub/Saddle Pressure areas: Pressure must be relieved to allow damaged tissue to heal
- Bit pressure and mouth damage: Swallowing and ingesting FiltaBac®Cream is harmless. Frequent applications are required
- Fly bites and Insect worry/strike on damaged skin areas: Flies and insects are deterred by FiltaBac’s viscosity (stickiness)
- Clipper rash
- Irritated skin: inflamed, weeping areas from mange. FiltaBac®Cream will soothe the affected skin area
- Mud Fever
- Rain Scald - flaky & irritated skin: Gently remove the flaky skin from the body areas. FiltaBac®Cream should then be rubbed into the skin to protect against bacteria (anti-bacterial action)and soothe the irritation
- Sun Block / Sunscreen Protection
- Sunburn: skin or from heat lamp exposure
Not advised to be used on cats without veterinary supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.