Vetericyn Plus VF Antimicrobial Hydrogel is an advanced hypochlorous formula designed to penetrate the wound bed and relieve itches and pain associated with dermal irritation.
An excellent post-surgical wound care solution, Vetericyn Hydrogel can be used for post-surgical incisions and comes in a handy spray bottle for easy dispensing.
- Designed to stick to the site of the application
- Evaporates slowly so no need to wipe away film or residue
- Faster Healing
- Safe use around eyes, ears, nose and mouth
Suitable for all cats & dogs.Safety Warning
- Shake well before using.
- Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
- Adjust spray nozzle.
- Saturate the affected area.
- If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn HydroGel at each dressing change.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed.
No rinsing necessary. HydroGel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%) Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate.
Always read the label